I decided the other day to try an idea I found on pintrest. It has been too cold and windy to take D outside so I thought we could play trucks with this. The first day he spent over an hour playing and has asked to play with it everyday since. I think it is the best thing I have done for him. It is colored rice and it is perfect to fill dump trucks with. It was very easy to do and turned out better than I thought it would. We do keep it on the tile floor to minimize the mess.
Who doesn't want a little rice between their toes?

1 comment:
What fun! I'm glad we get to see what the colored rice looks like (in person), eventhough you had described it.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Drew today. Anxious to see all of you Saturday.
Love you all, Grandma
Post a Comment