This is in the hospital. I ordered these stickers to take his picture in every month. For the first month I had one for every week.
This is the blanket I made for him.
Read to go home
G with his alligator. D has a bigger one that looks the same.
First Bath

2 comments:
Such sweet pictures. Love your blanket, Sweetie. I'm beginning to think that the more pictures I see of Gavin, the less I think he looks like Drew at that age. When we received his first pictures, we got out pictures of Drew when he was first born and thought they looked just alike. Maybe I should get the pictures of Drew out again and compare. The album of Drew's first year is perfect to compare.
We love all the pictures and are so glad you take time to put them on your blog. I "comment" every time there is a new series of pictures, and I hope you're getting them. I've noticed that below some of the pictures it shows "0 comments." ?????? Love the 4 of you, Grandma
Post a Comment