I didn't enjoy this one as much as the last one. There was only one of the two activities that D really liked. It was a catapult. He had a lot of fun with it though. He didn't even want to make the mask or the flag thing. They sent a piece of silk and koolaid to dye it with and it looked really cool to me, but he wasn't interested at all.

1 comment:
I remember how much Drew enjoyed the catapult when you were here. In fact, after a little while he could position the rubber band and work it all by himself.
You mentioned kool-aid for the second project. We finished our VBS today, and one of the ladies in charge of crafts made playdough. I've made playdough in the past, but never heard of using kool-aid to color it, as she did. Interesting! Hugs, Grandma
Post a Comment