Thursday, October 25, 2012

7 months

Baby G was 7 months old yesterday.  I was going to do this yesterday but between having to take G to get his flu shot and being sick I just didn't get around to it.  We have no monthly checkup this time so I have to measure and weigh him myself.  He is around 28 1/2 inches and weighs a little over 18 pounds.  My baby scale broke so I that is as close as I could get.  He is growing like a weed.  He only has to grow another 1/2 before he reaches to height limit of his car seat.  We will be moving him up soon I guess.  I don't really want to do that because his little car seat fits on his stroller and it is so much easier than having to use a big one.  Oh well, we will do what we have to do.  G has started rolling over really well and has started trying to sit up a little.  He can only  do it for a few seconds right now but he is getting better everyday.  He has also started getting up on his knees during tummy time and when he starts to move D's life is going to be much different.  I don't think that D will like it at all.  G is still a very mellow  baby unless he gets hungry and then you better watch out.  He doesn't do hungry.  He still loves to play peek-a-boo.  He puts things on his head and waits for you to ask "where is G?" before he takes it off.  It is pretty cute.  I have it on video so I will try to put it on here sometime.  Here are the pictures that I took this month.  The thing that stands out to me in these pictures is how blue his eyes are. 
















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All the pictures are are so sweet. For some reason I especially like the fifth from the bottom. Also, the second from the bottom reminds me a lot of you. I don't think I've seen that much resemblance before. I had to smile when you mentioned in your narrative about Gavin being able to push up when he's on his tummy and what that might mean to Drew in the future. Sounds to me like Gavin is getting prepared to crawl soon. Love to all, Grandma