I love this time of year. I always have but my reasons now are very different than they used to be. I am glad that D is getting old enough to have fun with the season. G is not really old enough to care. Right now all he wants to do is undecorated the tree and open the presents underneath it.
Our elf "Fred" arrived this morning. He brought breakfast with him and while I thought it was great it was not the biggest hit with the boys.
For our Advent activity today, we (I) made a count down chain for D so that he would have another way to know how many days it was until Christmas. He didn't really want anything to do with it and when I went in his room tonight at bed time it was already destroyed. Lesson learned.

1 comment:
What a special breakfast. The boys may not have responded with too much excitement, but when they get older and see these pictures, they'll appreciate all the work their Mom went to to do this for them. Hugs to everyone, Grandma
Post a Comment