Sometimes I decide I just want to bake something. Both boys love to help in the kitchen so we made cupcakes. D can help with pretty much everything, except filling the pan. He would love to fill it but I am not ready to let him. G can basically only put in the pan liners but he thinks he is helping a lot and that is all that counts. I let them pick out the cake mix and the frosting so that is why we ended with pink frosting. Of course the best part is eating them!!! I am hoping I can have them help me make Christmas cookies this year. I have always wanted to do that with my kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Wow. Drew can crack the eggs AND use the mixer? We're impressed. I think that's a terrific idea to teach boys, too, how to make things in the kitchen. The finished cupcake looks pretty and we're sure they tasted good also.Love to each of you, Grandma
Post a Comment