Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Fisrt Day of School

We sent D off to Kindergarten in August and it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be.  He loves school and looks forward to going every day.  He has a great teacher and blessed to be in a small class.  There are only 11 kids in kindergarten at his school.  I am very thankful that I can still say he loves school.  I was afraid that it would have worn off by now but he still wants to go.  This last Saturday he woke me up because he thought he was missing school.  I told him to go back to bed!!!  I think we will have a great year. 
 





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We're so glad that Drew likes school and hope he always does. Pray he has teachers who make it challenging and interesting for him. Hugs to all, Grandma