Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Happy 3rd Birthday

We had a dump truck party for D this year.  He loves trucks and can tell you the names of all of them.  His favorites are excavators and bulldozers.  It is amazing to me that he knows all of the names and can tell you ever when he sees them driving down the road.  I had big plans for this party and none of them happened.  I was going to make the cake and make little party favors then I found out about the baby and had a lot of stuff going on.  I am sure that he will never know the difference so I guess it is alright. 
















 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What good memories! What fun! Drew was so cooperative about opening a present, and having to go to the next before he hardly had a chance to see what the present was. I'm sure he's been able to play with and inspect each one since then. :)

Love you all, Grandma