Monday, January 30, 2012

Zolo

We had to put Chopper to sleep at the end of October and a few weeks later we picked up this little guy. This is the only picture I took of him when he was little.  I haven't taken many since then but he has grown a lot.  The best thing is he loves D.  They chase each other and have a blast playing with Zolo's toys, plus a few of D's that he spends lots of time trying to protect.  I am sure that it will be the same way when the new baby gets here in 8 weeks.  That is crazy, 8 weeks.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad we got to meet Zolo in person {in dog? :)} We're glad that Drew & Zolo pay with one another. There is an expression "a boy & his dog." Sounds so sweet.

Love you all, Grandma