Yes I know that D is 3 years old, but I did finally get him a blanket made. I know I have made them for lots of babies, I just never got around to making one for my own baby. His big boy room is pirates, so I made one to go along with that. My goal is to get one made for this baby before he is 2, surely I can get it done by then. I would hate to push my self too hard. The first few of these I made I sewed on one strip at a time and it took forever to do. I have been sewing the strips together on my serger and then putting the two pieces together and it is much easier. The only problem is that the edges don't turn out the same. I have decided that is an okay trade off though. I am just glad I can finally say I got it done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
How Cute! I'll bet Drew loves it. I'm surprised you even found such a cute pirate print.
We're predicted rain for tonight and tomorrow. Actually 60% chance. I hope it happens.
Love you, Grandma
Post a Comment