Monday, February 6, 2012

Today I turn 35

I don't really know why it is such a big deal to me, but it seems like such a big number. I look at the number 35 and think I am now half way to 40.  I have never really cared about age at all, but I just feel old.  It is probably because I am 8 months pregnant and chasing a 3 year old all day, but that is how I feel. Maybe it is because I think I am too old to be having a baby, although I am glad we waited as long as we did so I that I had the chance to stay home.  I am sure that a few weeks after the baby gets here all will be back to normal.  Right now I think I will go to the kitchen and make myself a cake.  I am sure that I deserve it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Sweetheart. Bless your heart. Thank you for sharing your feelings. If I were there or if you were here today, I would have baked or at least bought you a birthday cake. I'm glad that one of the best bakers and most talented young women I know is going to make you a cake - YOU. We love you, Grandma & Grandpa