Sunday, March 4, 2012

Almost a family of 4

 I just a matter of weeks this sweet baby will no longer be "the baby."  I am hoping that is goes smoothly.  I know that kid are adaptable, but I am still nervous that he is going to feel replaced.  I hope that when they get older that will get along and be friends.  I know that there will be bumps along the road, I am just hoping that I am a good enough momma that I can handle them.  I am going to have to be able to give myself a break sometimes and I am really bad at that.  I just want both of them to know that I love them and I would do anything to keep them safe.  I am very glad that I have the chance to stay home with them and I am hoping that I will get to spend a little bit of time with each of them one on one. I am very lucky that I have a husband who I know will help me in every way he can and I know that he will be great with D during this transition.  He is a great father and our boys will be blessed to have him as their dad.  




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Both of you will do so good. The doctor had troubles finding a formula that agreed with Kathy so she was not a comfortable baby and needed lots of attention. Grandpa and his partner had A & W by then so he wasn't around to help. That sorta' left 26 month old Nesie on her own most of the time. That was not a good thing, but we're blessed that Nesie & Kathy love each other a lot eventhough their personalities are very different. I am so happy that Drew will have a brother to love too. Hugs to all, Grandma P.S. I know the Shower was lots of fun.