Sunday, March 18, 2012

Shower for baby #2

The sweet ladies at church were very nice to throw us a diaper shower a few weekends ago.  They worked really hard and it was very nice.  We played a couple of games and had a great time visiting with everyone.  We got lots of diapers and wipes which I know we use faster than we think.  I am just getting ready for this little guy to get here so I can see his face.  He will make his appearance on the 27th and we can't wait.  Thanks again ladies for all your work.







 Betty had everyone laughing all morning.  You  would not believe some of the things that come out of her mouth.
 Barbara is remeasuring her toilet paper.
 It was still too long.





 I made these little boxes of bath salts for hostess gifts.  It was very easy to do and turned out really nice.  Every color is a different scent and I hope that they enjoy them.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful table. Sweet granddaughter and sweet ladies to honor her.
We know tomorrow is your doctor day, and hope he lets you go another week (or not?) :) Sweetie, I will get the little turtle in the mail to Dougherty at least by Wednesday. It was fun. Thanks for letting me do that. Love you all, Grandma