At first glance, I thought, "Oh my, they really do," but as I looked more closely,I changed my mind. They still have some resemblances - like maybe their cute noses, perfect noses, and front hairline. What do you and Rance think? I love it when you print the comparison pictures.
I have been married to my husband for 15 years and we have been blessed with two beautiful boys. I get to stay home and see how they grow and change everyday. We are having a great time.
2 comments:
At first glance, I thought, "Oh my, they really do," but as I looked more closely,I changed my mind. They still have some resemblances - like maybe their cute noses, perfect noses, and front hairline. What do you and Rance think? I love it when you print the comparison pictures.
Big hugs, Grandma
When I read this comment again, I realized I meant to say perfect "ears," although their noses are perfect too. Hugs, Grandma
Post a Comment