I feel kind of like the baby has taken over the blog and I wanted to put up the things D has been doing also. He has asked to be outside everyday. That is his favorite place to be. We also got a couple more crates, which D now calls his green box. He likes most of the activities, but some of them are a little over his head. We have been having a great summer. My husband has been around a lot so we have gone to the show a few times, including the drive in and have spent lots of time in the little pool in our yard. Right now D's favorite thing is monster trucks and we talk about them all the time. He really liked making the firefly and I thought it was pretty cool also.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Drew is getting so big. What neat projects. The colorful, bottle bug is so pretty. He did a very good job with it. I know it will be hard for all of you when ginning begins and Rance is gone so much. I'm glad you've done fun things while he has had the time.
Have a great weekend. Grandma
Post a Comment