Monday, September 24, 2012

6 Months

Our little guys is 6 months old today.  Time sure flies.  It seems like he is growing so fast, maybe that is because he is so big.  He is wearing 6 to 9 months clothes today but is a couple of weeks I will probably have to move him to 9 to 12 month stuff.  He is just so long.  I have learned many lessons with him one of which is don't buy diapers based on your first child because your second one is sure to be different.  I have taken back countless numbers of diapers.  Right now he is wearing size 3 diapers so we will see how long that lasts.  He is still a very happy baby and is changing everyday.  He has rolled over a few times but most of the time he is too lazy to do it.  I am sure once he figures out he can roll to get places there will be no stopping him.  Today at the doctor he was 17 pounds 4 ounces and 28 1/4 inches long.  He is in the 44% for weight and 97% for height.  I think he might catch D someday.










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ALL the pictures are so good. Thanks, Sweetie, for the call last night. It was good to catch up on the boys and both of you. Gavin's growing so fast is amazing. At this rate I think you're probably right that he might catch up with Drew. :) Love you all, Grandma