G is 5 months old now. He seems to be growing much fasted than D did and he is the typical 2nd child and I have no where near as many pictures of him as I do of D. He happened to be a little sick the week he was 5 months so I had to take him to the doctor. He weighs 16 pounds and 1/2 an ounce and he was 26 3/4 inches long. He is wearing 6 to 9 month clothes and I am still putting him in size 2 diapers but I am pretty sure he would fit in size 3 better. I just have so many size 2 diapers left that I am trying to use up. He has started trying to sit up in the last few days and can do it for a few seconds at a time. He still hasn't rolled over on purpose but is getting very close. He is a very happy baby most of the time and seems to have a laid back personality (I needed a kid with on of those) so maybe he will balance D out a little bit. D has gotten very interested in him and wants to show him all of his toys as long as G doesn't touch them that is. G still loves his big brother and wants to be where he can see him at all times, maybe that is for his safety though. I am looking forward to seeing how they grow up together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment