I think that they are looking less and less alike. It looks like from these pictures that D was a lot more chubby but he actually weighed less than G does right now. It just seems like that because G is so much longer than D was at this age. It looks to me like their faces are still the same shape and they have the same nose, but other than that I don't see much that is the same at this point. I really have no idea who G takes after. I think they are both pretty precious though.
I just put these pictures in because both of them are looking like what is she doing to me.

1 comment:
I LOVE the comparison pictures. I looked and looked and still can't figure out where the differences are. Their mouths, noses, and ears seem just alike to me. But there is something that makes them look different. I know their coloring does, but there's something else. Head shape? I don't know. Of course, this is just my opinion. Big Hugs, Grandma
Post a Comment