Saturday, January 5, 2013

Christmas Eve

We spent Christmas Eve with my family.  I didn't take that many pictures because I was busy helping the boys open theirs.  I guess that happens when you have kids.  I also didn't take many pictures of the before and after activities.  I was actually kind of sad when I got home and realized how few pictures I ended up with.  I might have to get some from my sister if she has more.  

 G really likes the bows on the popcorn tins.
 Watching TV waiting for dinner
 The littlest boys with their candy canes.

 All the grandkids

 Waiting for presents to be handed out

 G loved the paper
 D got an awesome crane from my parents that he has played every day since.

G with his paper.
I took no pictures of anyone else opening gifts.  I should have done better. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sweet Grandchildren. We know your folks are proud. Sweetie, sometimes you just have to take less pictures and enjoy the moment with those precious boys. I can't believe I just said "take less pictures." : )