Sunday, January 6, 2013

Our family Christmas

When we got home from my parents house, we had Christmas at our house with the boys.  I was kind of impressed with myself because I made us our own Christmas dinner.  I even made dressing and was told it wasn't too bad.  I don't eat it so I had to take my husband word for it.  I was just proud of myself for trying.  I am much more of a baker than a cook. 

 He just wanted the paper again.
 Monster trucks!!! Monster trucks!!!!


 Why do we buy babies things?
I have videos of them seeing their things from Santa maybe I will get them up someday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sweet pictures of 2 sweet boys. Good for you - cooking Christmas dinner. As you know, I haven't done that in years, and probably didn't do it well when I did. :)
We love Drew's Birthday Party invitation. Hope everyone has a very special week. Love you all, Grandma