Saturday, February 2, 2013

10 months

The last 10 months have gone very quickly.  I can't believe that G is almost a year old.  He is growing so much it just blows my mind.  Last time I had him at the doctor he was 30 1/4 inches long and weighted 21. 14.  One day this week he wore the onesie that D wore on his second birthday.  He is still the most precious baby.  He doesn't have a lot to say but smiles all the time.  He wants to do everything that D does and gets a little upset when he can't.  He has no interest in baby toys and is always trying to get his brothers things.  He has started pulling up on things but doesn't know how to get back down yet.  I am sure he will be walking before I am ready. 
 



 This is how he really feels.











 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sweet pictures. We're so glad you can put them on your blog again. We love your descriptions when you send the pictures. The pictures always make us smile. Thanks for taking them and for sharing them. Love you all, Grandma