D has a train table that he hasn't played with much lately. One side of it has a train scene and the other side was blank so I turned it into a monster truck track. He has played with it a lot since I finished it and really likes to have his "big shows" there. I just used some blocks that we already had and cut them to make the ramps and things I wanted. It was definitely worth my time.
This is how he sets it up. All the trucks have there place. They usually drive around for a little while and then go back to their spots.

1 comment:
Wow! How neat. It looks like just what Drew needs for all his vehicles. What fun. I see another set of little hands in one of the pictures. Hope everyone's weekend has been good. Lotsa' love, Grandma
Post a Comment