Friday, June 14, 2013

Play dough

D and I worked on the letter P a few weeks ago and were going to make play dough to go along with it.  The day we had it planned we ended up spending most of the afternoon and the cellar because of tornadoes in our area.  We made it anyway, just a little late.  I decided to let G play with some too since I made it and knew it wouldn't hurt him if he put it in his mouth.  He did put it in his mouth but spit it out really quick.  It is really salty.  I let D pick the colors and they didn't turn out that great.  I should have used my gel food coloring instead.  They didn't care what color it was and it ended up getting mixed all together anyway.











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those look like pretty colors to me, or before they were all mixed together. :) Your boys are going to know so much by the time they go to school. Have a great weekend. Love to each, Grandma