Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Swimming with Daddy

D loves the water.  This is no surprise because he always has but this summer he is doing even better in the pool.  He loves to go underwater.  He doesn't really go anywhere but at least he will put his head under which he would not do last summer.  D and daddy have had a great time swimming together.  G likes the pool but only if there is no wind or shade on the water, he doesn't like to be cold.  I do have a few picture of G in the pool but they are on another camera so I will put them up some other time. 









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like lots of fun for both of them. Good for Drew that he will put his face under water. I NEVER liked doing that. Of course, I don't swim either. So glad Denise and Kathy both had swimming lessons and know how to swim. I'm sure Drew and Gavin will learn to swim some day too. Hope each of you has a terrific rest of the week. Love to all, Grandma