Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Fourth of July Parade


We took another trip to my hometown for the fourth.  I like going down there because lots of people make the trip and that is just about the only time I get to see people I went to church and school with.  It is nice to get to see old friends every once in a while.  The lake is really low so it seemed like there were less people this year.  It was hot and the parade seemed really long.  D liked it for a little while and then he was ready to go inside and play.  G liked walking around and playing with the wagon.  G didn't watch the parade at all. I took no pictures of the actual parade.  It was just your normal parade with cars, firetrucks, and a few horses.  They didn't even throw that much this year so there wasn't a lot to do but watch.  There was one float that was handing out pop-ice and the kids thought that was great.  It was a nice way to cool off a little bit. 
This is Gs first sucker ever.
M was so patient letting D stick all those things to her face.

 

No comments: