Phooey! Can't open the videos. when I clicked on them it said, "These Videos are private." I clicked on another place and it needs e-mail address and password. I know they're all good. Enjoyed our telephone visit, Sweetie. Love you all, Grandma
I have been married to my husband for 15 years and we have been blessed with two beautiful boys. I get to stay home and see how they grow and change everyday. We are having a great time.
2 comments:
Phooey! Can't open the videos. when I clicked on them it said, "These Videos are private." I clicked on another place and it needs e-mail address and password. I know they're all good. Enjoyed our telephone visit, Sweetie. Love you all, Grandma
MJ, we can get them now. What a fun time for the Kiddos, both the two little ones and also the other two big ones. Thanks! Grandpa
Post a Comment