Earlier this summer I was trying to think of things we could do in the house while it was super hot outside. One of the things I came across was shaving cream painting. I also saw something called exploding paint so I kind of put the two ideas together. I mixed baking soda, shaving cream, and Kool-Aid powder together and let D paint with it in the bathtub. I also gave him a spray bottle with vinegar in it so he could spray the mixture and watch it bubble. I should have used more baking soda to get a bigger reaction but it still worked and he had a good time. A plus of using the Kool-Aid was it made the bathroom smell great.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
What a neat idea. What a good Mom you are to look for ideas in the first place, but then to have such a mess to clean up. I'm curious about the kool-aid. I thought the coloring in kool-aid stained, but apparently not. That's good. I hope your seeing improvement in your thumb every day. Wishing everyone has an outstanding day. Grandma
Post a Comment