I took the boys around our little town on Halloween and we actually went to 4 houses. That is more than we have ever been to before and I had someone else ask me why I didn't come to their house so I will have to add at least one more to the list for next year. I pulled them around in the wagon and it was not as easy as I thought it would be when I left and I was ready to come home.
G is getting very sleepy.
This is one reason I knew it was time to head home. D had too much sugar for sure.

1 comment:
I'll bet it was special for the people whose houses you took the boys to to trick or treat. They probably don't get many children. We had the fewest children this year than ever before. There are several places that have special events for children. Our church has always had a "Fall Festival" on Halloween, but opted not to this year because we use th big room for our Sunday and Wednesday services since the fire. We will have our Thanksgiving Dinner for Nursing home residents and shut-ins. Hugs to everyone, Grandma
Post a Comment