There are some things about our little G that I want to make sure I never forget. I know they soon he will grow out of them and I will miss them so I am writing them down so I have them forever. He just has these little quirks that make his personality even more sweet than it was already.
He loves sunglasses. He wants to wear them all the time. He doesn't care if they are on his face, on his head, or around his neck as long as they are on.
He also loves hats. D would never wear hats but G wants to wear them all the time. A few weeks ago he had a fever that I couldn't get to go away and because he loves hats so much I wet a washrag with cold water and put it on his head, he wore it for hours. He puts them on by himself most of the time and pulls them down so low he has to tip his head back to look at you.
He sits on our speaker all the time. He does everything here. In these pictures he is playing with some nesting monkeys but he also sits here to have his snacks and drive cars on the entertainment center. He spends a lot of time reading books on it also. It is just his little spot.
Another thing he does that just cracks me up is wearing one shoe and that shoe is usually D's. He loves to put shoes on but doesn't manage to get both of them on. He gets one on and then he gets distracted before he gets the other one on. He walks around with one shoe on a lot mostly on the wrong foot.
I just love all of the little things that make him the little person he is and I can't wait to see what he will become.

No comments:
Post a Comment