The children that live in my house have been sick for what feels like the entire year so far. I think I have like 3 pictures at this point for all of 2014. I also had a whole list of things I was going to blog about to finish last year and it just never happened. I am trying to decide if I am going to go back and do it just so it is recorded or not. Some many things to think about and they are so important, you know? I think for today I am going to put up some pictures I took on Halloween. Yes that was forever ago and both of my boys have grown what seems like 6 inches since then but oh well. I need to put them on here just for prosperity.
I always try to take the boys pictures in the cotton in the fall. I just think I should do that since our life kind of revolves around it. G reacted much the same way that D did when he was younger. G was pretty much disgusted and had no idea why I would take him out there but D was happy to run up and down the rows as far as I would let him go. I don't know if G didn't like the cotton or the fact that there was a windmill in the field we stopped in that was squeaking. He kept looking at it so it could have been that.
You can tell from the picture that G is supper happy to be there.
It is so hard to get a picture of the two of them together.

2 comments:
We love the pictures, and they will mean so much to the boys when they get older. You've certainly had your hands full, and we don't know how you do as much as you do, Sweetie. Love you all, Grandma
This is a busy season of your life with 2 littles, but write down things they do and say because you'll look back and be so glad you did. Love the windmill picks by the way (I have a little windmill obsession). :)
Post a Comment