Wednesday, April 2, 2014

My baby is getting big!!!

 This goofy kid just turned 2.  I can't believe it.  He is our shy, laid back (most of the time) kid.  He is still not the first to talk to anybody but now he will usually say something back.  At his doctors appointment he weighed 27.2 pounds and is 35 3/4 inches.  I am hoping that in a couple of months I can really start working on him using the potty.  He is a little interested right now but only a little. I am sure that I will be trying again at this time next year but we will see.  He loves his brother and copies everything he does.  He is also an animal lover, whether it is the dog or the chickens he wants to know what they are doing all the time.  Right now my one of my favorite things he does is say "Tank You Mama" even when I haven't done anything.  He also walks around singing a lot.  It is pretty cute.   I can't wait to see what he grows into. 


No comments: