Wednesday, April 2, 2014

D

Since I put up a post about G's birthday I am going to put up D's also.  He turned 5 in January.  He thinks he is a full grown adult. I know people talk about their kids getting senior-itis before they go to college so it is easier to let them go, I think the same thing exist for 5 year olds.  They change into something else so that you want to send them to kindergarten.  He can be so sweet and such a mess in the same minute.  I  love the way his brain works.  It is fascinating to listen to him talk things through.  He is still wants to know not just what thing are but also how they work.  The other day he told me he hurt the thumb on his foot (big toe).  He wants to know everything about everything.  Right now he spends most of his time either building with legos or playing skylanders.  He is growing into a boy so fast.  Most days I am not sure I am ready.  He requested a chocolate cake with strawberry frosting so that is what he got. 





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Precious pictures of both birthday boys. Both so smart and sweet. Love Gavin's "thank you Mamma." Love you all, Grandma