Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Kindergarten is almost over

We have almost made it through the school year. It was not what I would call 3asy but we got through. We had a few rough days but all in all it was a good year. He learned so much and is still very excited about school. We still have a couple of days of kindergarten left but he is excited to go to 1st grade. They had a sweet little program where they got to walk across the stage and all got a little diploma. He also received the excellence in reading award. He is growing up too fast.



 I think we will recreate this picture when he is a senior.

Love you buddy. I am proud of everything you accomplished this year!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very good pictures of a very good looking great grandson. We're glad Drew's looking forward to first grade, & Hailey & Emie are moving on to second grade. It seems not long ago our grandchildren were in those grades. You & Rance have always emphasized books so we're not surprised Drew earned the excellence in reading award. Yea! Love you all, Grandma & Grandpa