Monday, February 13, 2012

February snow

This is what it looked like today at our house.  We got about 4 inches of snow yesterday.  It was nice to have the moisture but it was not fun to drive in on our way home from New Mexico.  I took these pictures about 11 this morning.  It was really nice outside despite how it looks.  The wind was calm and it wasn't that cold.  D liked it until his hands got too cold and then he got upset.  He was even more upset when I made him go inside though. 







 My attempt at a snowman.  This is hard to do when you are 8 1/2 months pregnant.

 This is what my front yard looks like now.  Gotta love west Texas weather!  It is supposed to be over 60 degrees tomorrow.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the snow, and I love your snow man - especially his/her hair. : ) I'm sorry the snow and road got bad before you got home. The sun was shining here by 4:00 PM.
It's a little late, but .......
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY. Saw the Grands pictures in the Floydad paper. What a sweet, good-looking group. Love you all, Grandma