Wednesday, July 25, 2012

14 years

Today I have been married for 14 years.  I just wanted to take a minute to say how blessed I feel by my husband.  He has helped me through lots of stuff in the last 14 years and he still loves me just as much as he ever did.  He makes me feel special every day and I would not trade him for anything.  He made sure I finished me college degree and pushed me even when I wanted to quit.  He helped me when I was looking for a teaching job, the first and second time, and he was always my rock.  No matter how down I got he would pick me up again.  In the last few years he has made sure that I got to stay at home with our boys.  I am lucky to have him in my life.  I don't know what I would do without him.  Thank you for the last 14 years and I am looking forward to many many more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! We're afraid you'll get your card at least a day late. We had it a long time & planned to mail it Monday, but we were distracted. So sorry. Granpa's brother & family (7 in all) came Monday. They just stayed one night. We're so glad they come every couple years since we will never go to Mississippi again probably. I'm glad we did our share of going there in our younger days. That was a very sweet tribute to Rance. I'm sure he could write one just a complimentary for you, Darlin'. Love you all, Grandma