Wednesday, July 25, 2012

4 months

Baby G is growing so fast.  He seems a lot bigger than D did at this age, but maybe I just don't remember.  We went to the doctor yesterday and he is 25 inches long and weighs 14 pounds 10 ounces.  Both of those numbers are close to the 50th percentile so the doctors think he looks great.  He has started laughing a little bit in the last few days and it is the sweetest sound.  Of course I will never get it on video because they always stop as soon as they see it.  His personality is still very different than D's.  One big thing is he hates water and D would be in water all the time if he could.  I am hoping that will change a little as G gets bigger.  G still won't take a binky but has started to suck on one of his fingers instead.  He is sleeping between 9 and 10 hours at night so I couldn't ask for any more in that area.  I just wish he liked riding the car a little more or would at least tolerate it.  Oh well, everything else with him is great.  We have been very blessed when it comes to our boys.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Precious boy who is already 4 months old. Those months seem to be flying by. Great pictures. It's funny how different he is than Drew in some ways. Especially the water thing. However, I shouldn't be surprised because Denise & Kathy have always been different from one another, especially in personality. Makes me so happy they love each other lots, & Drew & Gavin will always love each other too. Hugs, Grandma