G is so interested in everything that D does, even when D is paying no attention to him at all.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Sweet boys. Drew has always learned so fast. Gavin will learn so much from Drew. When Denise and Kathy were little they liked to play "house." It was so cute that Kathy would be the "mother" of Nesie. Drew & Gavin will always be such fun to watch interact & play together. Sweetie, I don't know if you got my text telling you we'll miss all of you Labor Day, but glad you get to be with family. Love you all, Grandma
I have been married to my husband for 15 years and we have been blessed with two beautiful boys. I get to stay home and see how they grow and change everyday. We are having a great time.
1 comment:
Sweet boys. Drew has always learned so fast. Gavin will learn so much from Drew. When Denise and Kathy were little they liked to play "house." It was so cute that Kathy would be the "mother" of Nesie. Drew & Gavin will always be such fun to watch interact & play together.
Sweetie, I don't know if you got my text telling you we'll miss all of you Labor Day, but glad you get to be with family. Love you all, Grandma
Post a Comment