I have been trying to come up with some fun things for D to do and I have not been having much luck. He is happy doing just about anything outside but it has been so hot. I am very happy that I have been getting the kiwi crates all summer because he likes doing those things. I mixed some corn starch with water a food coloring to make a kind of paste and he loved that. Mostly he liked pouring it from one bowl to the other.
When we rinsed off the sidewalk a couple of crickets came out and those were almost as much fun.
This crate was right up his alley. He loved making the robots and this is the first time I have let him use scissors. He wanted to cut everything for a couple of days. I don't have many pictures of them because I was helping in the building process.
He wasn't as impressed with this one, but he did like stamping the animals. The car was a little above his head, he did like driving it after I had it all put together.

No comments:
Post a Comment