Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Doing A Little Learning

I have been trying to get D to spend a little time working on his letters.  I mainly wanted him to spend sometime sitting still.  He seems to already know more than I thought he did.  He gets a little frustrated when I try to get him to do something he doesn't think he is good at, like counting.  I only have him work on it a couple of days a week, but he is getting better at sitting.    I got all of my activites from a blog called www.confessionsofahomeschooler.com  I like all of the activities that she has on her site.
 
Matching candy by color

 Shape puzzles
 Doing some writing practice
 I love when he sits like this. 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Drew looks like he's working hard and taking it all in. Smart, good-looking great grandson. :)

Hugs to each of you, Grandma