It makes me kind of sad that he is big enough to need a haircut, but he did. I just had to take pictures to remember it.
Before
What is that noise?
Trying to get away
I don't like this at all.
After
He is still a cutie.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Again, thanks for sharing, Sweetie. I'm sad because Gavin looks like a little boy and not a baby now. It was so special to get to see all of you Friday. Of course my head swelled when Gavin put his arms up to me. :)
I have been married to my husband for 15 years and we have been blessed with two beautiful boys. I get to stay home and see how they grow and change everyday. We are having a great time.
1 comment:
Again, thanks for sharing, Sweetie. I'm sad because Gavin looks like a little boy and not a baby now. It was so special to get to see all of you Friday. Of course my head swelled when Gavin put his arms up to me. :)
Love you all, Grandma
Post a Comment