Wednesday, March 6, 2013

11 Months

It blows my mind that he is almost one.  This year has gone really fast.  He is so much fun and keeps us laughing all the time.  He loves his daddy and his brother.  He loves standing up and has started walking really well when you is holding on to stuff.  He walks while holding on to furniture and has some toys that he can push while walking.  G hasn't even tried to take any steps on his own and I think that will still be a while.  He's personality is still about the same.  He is very laid back and happy.  He is still pretty quiet in groups of people but doesn't get upset anymore.  I have started taking him to bible class at church but he is not a fan.  I am hoping that he will get used to it and then enjoy it.  I have no idea what he weighs or how tall he is.  He is wearing size 5 diapers and 12-18 month clothes but 24 month clothes fit except the sleeves of the shirts are a little too long.  One of my favorite things that he does right now is play patty cake.  I love it and he is very proud of himself when he does it.  




 This is the face he makes when he is unsure of his surroundings.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sweet boy. I like the afghan he's sitting on. We got Gavin's Birthday Invitation today, and it's so cute. The verses and everything. Seems impossible that he's nearly a year old. Big hugs to everybody, Grandma