Thursday, March 14, 2013

One Week After the Blizzard

I took these pictures pretty close to a week after the blizzard.  I think it was actually like 6 days, but it was pretty close.  The day after I took these it finally got warm enough to melt all of it.  This snow was only left in the shade and where it was the deepest in the yard.  I am pretty sure we haven't had snow that has been around for a week since I have lived here.   D wishes that we could have snow everyday. 
 








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a blessing to have that much snow melting gradually into the ground. I don't remember knowing a child Drew's age liking the snow that much. Good for him. Usually they get cold quickly even when they're dressed warmly and want to go in the house. :) Love you all, Grandma