Sunday, May 19, 2013

He Can Walk

G actually started walking on his 13 month birthday (April 24th) but I never put it on here.  He took several steps that day and then didn't walk again for about 5 days.  Now he walks everywhere.  There were a few days in there that he would only walk barefoot, but he has even started walking in shoes now.  He spends a lot of time just walking in circles but he is happy while he is doing it so I guess it is ok.  For the last 2 days or so he hasn't crawled at all unless he was pushing a car so I guess he is done with that.  It makes me kind of sad since he is my last baby.  I am not sure I want him to be that big yet. 
 
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad we got to see Gavin walking. We always like your description on pictures and videos, too. Lets us keep up better. :) Love you all, Grandma