Friday, May 24, 2013

Letter F

Last week we worked on the letter F.  As part of our week we made fish cupcakes.  D seems to be catching on to letters pretty fast.  He even wrote "mom" on the outside of my Mother's Day card.  I was impressed.  I have enrolled him in a Mother's Day Out program for next year so we will see how that goes.  I am sure it will be harder on me than it will be on him.  

These are the ones in the book.

 These are the ones that we made.





 These are the ones that D made. 

 This is the whole group minus the one that D had already eaten.  They actually weren't that hard to make. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those cupcakes are sooooo cute, and Drew did a good job (and so did you, Mom):). I'm glad Drew will be attending a Mother's Day out, and be able to interact with other children in a learning situation. I'll bet he'll enjoy it and learn bunches. You've already taught him bunches. I think you'll enjoy the time you'll have with boy when you get used to it. Have a great weekend, Grandma