I don't want anybody to think we have gotten any rain because we haven't. I took these a couple of weeks ago when there were storms that developed a few miles from us. We got the wind and a rainbow from these storms. I have never been able to see both ends of a rainbow before so I ran out to get a few pictures. If you look really close you can see the double rainbow. I couldn't get far enough away to get a picture for the whole thing at once.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Beautiful! I love rainbows. I'm kinda' confused about no rain. Nesie and I texted the day your weather was bad. She said you got rain, along with wind and hail. I surely hope you did. We've only gotten a sprinkle a couple times. Not enough to measure. Have a fun weekend, Sweetie. Grandma
Post a Comment