Wednesday, June 26, 2013

River 2013

We went back to the Frio river again this summer.  We didn't go last year so this was the first trip for G.  I didn't take as many pictures as I have before because it is much harder to take them with two kids to watch.  G doesn't really like to be cold so it wasn't his favorite thing but he did okay.  We let D float down the river for the first time this year.  He did okay but didn't really understand why we weren't in the water.  He would have much rather been playing in the water than sitting on the tube.  I have no pictures of him floating.  It was raining and cloudy the whole time we were there so it wasn't too hot. It was a nice trip.  We enjoyed spending time with family and had a blast with the golf cart we rented.  


































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad you posted these pictures. What a good looking family sharing a good time. We enjoyed your call yesterday so much, Sweetie. "Hi" to Rance, Drew, & Gavin. Hugs to everyone, Grandma