Thursday, July 25, 2013

15 years

Fifteen years ago today I married the love of my life.  I can't believe that he has put up with me for so long.  I am so thankful everyday that he choose me.  I can't say that I thought I would ever be a country girl but I love my life.  My husband works hard everyday so that I get to stay home with our boys and to makes sure we have all the things we need and lots of things we don't.  He has been a huge blessing to me and there is no way to thank him for all that he has done or tell him how much I love him.  We have grown so much in the last 15 years and I am glad we got to do it together.  One of the things that I am most thankful to him for is making sure that I finished college.  Those years were really hard but we made it through and I am very thankful that I finished.  He was my cheerleader through it all and I will be forever grateful.  I don't know where I would be without him.  He is truly my best friend and I am incredibly lucky.  I am looking forward to many more years together.
 
I love you!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet tribute, Darlin'. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY from us. Grandma