This post may have a few typos because I am typing one handed but I am giving it a shot. I sent my oldest child to Mother's Day Out today. It was not as hard as I expected it to be. I guess I will find out when I pick him up if he did okay and if he wants to go back. I was worried that I would fall apart but I really did okay. When I was thinking about sending him I was going to have a special treat for him to come home to but then I had surgery and baking is not going to happen. I know he will never know the difference but I wanted to do something for him. He is growing so fast. I wish I could keep him home forever.
I did make him some colorful pancakes for breakfast.
He is such a morning person!!!
I took these at the house before we left this morning.
We left G inside and he is ringing the doorbell to make G laugh.
This is actually walking into school.
I didn't get any great pictures but they will work for me. I hope he had a great day and I hope he loves it.
At some point I will get the rest of our summer posted.

1 comment:
I can't believe 2 of our greats started Kindergarten and 2 are in pre-school. Hope Drew LOVED it. You did great typing with one hand.
I think they pancakes are very special and beautiful colors, but Drew looked a little doubtful. :)
Hope you feel better and better, Sweetie. Hugs to all, Grandma
Post a Comment