I stumbled across this website though pinterest the other day and it has some wonderful ideas of things to do with your kids. It is called Growing A Jeweled Rose. It also makes me feel very inadequate as a stay at home mom. I should do more things like she does for my boys and I don't. I tried her idea for a glowing bath the other day and D loved it. It worked very well but there was a terrible side affect of using a black light in the bathroom, it showed every place that was dirty and I am pretty sure that from now on I need to enter that room in a protective suit. Bathrooms that little boys use are just gross. It stays that way even after you clean it. Cleaning it actually made it worse because then you could see all of the towel fuzz also. I just mixed black light reactive paint in shaving cream and he used it to paint himself and the walls.
I need to figure out how to get a camera to take pictures in the dark because they always turn out fuzzy.

1 comment:
How interesting! Sweetie, from what I observe, you spend lots of time with your boys doing fun things with them. Sometimes I think there's too much pressure put on today's Moms. Moms need to try to tend to their own needs and not feel they have to be creative every minute they spend with their children. Children defintely are the most important things in our lives, but we have to do things we need and want to do sometime too. I said all that to say I think you're a great Mom. Love you all, Grandma
Post a Comment