Tuesday, November 6, 2012

G's favorite toy

We have this stuffed elephant that we got when D was born and just like lots of things in their lives G feels totally different about this elephant than D did.  G loves the elephant.  It can make him happy when nothing else can.  D really wanted nothing to do with it when he was little.  G has liked this elephant since he was tiny.  We used to sit it on the high chair tray and he would work and work until he knocked it over so it was closer to him.  I have a video of it somewhere that I will have to try to find.  When we were working on getting him to turn his head both ways this toy was one of the 3 ways we could get him to do it.  I am glad that he has something he really enjoys.










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Precious.

Sweating out the election like everyone else. With things so messed up in the area Sandy hit, no telling how many votes can't be cast. On the news we see that the Black Panthers are at it again. Still praying. Grandma